Information Privacy Information pursuant to and for the purposes of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 pursuant to art. 13, (Code regarding the protection of personal data) and the EU Regulation 2016/679 on data protection (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679)
Dear User, pursuant to art. 13 of the “Personal Data Protection Code” and the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR), GadArkStudio Group s.r.l. (hereinafter also “GadArk”) as the data controller.
It provides you with information regarding the processing of personal data of Users who consult the website: www.cosebelleantichemoderne.com
- Navigation Data: The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
- Service Activation Data: The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the services acquire, during normal operation, the data relating to the IP address used by users who connect to the site of origin and the related service logs
Purpose of the processing for which the data are intended
The data may be processed by GadArk s.r.l for the following purposes:
- To allow the User access to the Site, for purposes strictly connected to the provision of online services of GadArk s.r.l.
- To ensure correct and effective technical support.
- To send marketing communications, information about our Services and our policies and conditions. The user’s information is also used to provide an answer when he contacts us.
- To make our site easier and more intuitive. The data collected is used to make the browsing experience more enjoyable and more efficient in the future.
- To ascertain and verify responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site or against third parties.
- To verify customer satisfaction.
- To carry out market analysis and statistics. Methods of treatment The data is processed with or without the aid of electronic or, in any case, automated, computerized or telematic tools, with logics strictly related to the purposes expressed above.
The processing of data will be carried out in a lawful and correct manner and in any case in compliance with the aforementioned legislation, using instruments suitable for guaranteeing its security and confidentiality and may also be carried out through automated tools designed to store, manage and transmit the data.
The treatment will be carried out, mainly by the internal organization of the company under the direction and control of the Data Processor and for the purposes indicated above, also by group companies or third parties.
The data will be stored in a form that allows the identification of the data subject for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
Provision of data The provision of Registration Data, referred to in point 1) and point 3) of the first paragraph of this information is mandatory and failure to provide, even partial, data will make it impossible for GadArk s.r.l to proceed with the provision of the requested service.
Communication of data Without prejudice to communications performed in fulfillment of legal obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated for the purposes indicated above to:
Third parties, entrusted by GadArk s.r.l with the execution of activities directly related or instrumental to the provision and distribution of services offered through the website www.cosebelleantichemoderne.com.
Subjects belonging to our commercial network, partnerships and distribution of services; Subjects who can learn about it, as “managers” or “persons in charge” of GadArk s.r.l, such as personnel belonging to the administrative, commercial, production, technical offices and the IT Office.
The updated list of subjects to whom the data is communicated is available upon request by the User at the offices of GadArk s.r.l. In any case, personal data will not be disseminated. Data transfer Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 on data protection (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679) it should be noted that the data provided to GadArk s.r.l with the aid of electronic or, in any case, automated, IT or telematics are transferred and stored in:
• ITALY through the Aruba Srl Service • Via San Clemente, 53 – 24036 Ponte San Pietro (BG) • ITALY at the operational headquarters of GadArk s.r.l Registered Office: Via Maestro Isacco, 1 – 50127 – Florence (FI) Data transfer is carried out by GadArk s.r.l pursuant to the provisions of Regulation 2016/679 and article 25, paragraph 1, of Directive 95/46/EC.
For more information on the Commission’s decisions on the adequacy of third countries. Rights of the interested parties Pursuant to article 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 and related legislative provision GDPR 2016/679, the interested party may contact GadArkStudio Group s.r.l., e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, to assert the following rights:
- Know the existence of data treatments that may concern.
- Obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based.
- Obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
- Know the origin of personal data.
- Be informed on the purposes and methods of the treatment.
- Know the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments.
- Be informed on the transfer of personal data from countries belonging to the EU to “third” countries (not belonging to the EU or the European Economic Area.
- Know the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2.
- Know the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as Data Processor, Data Protection Officer and managers or agents.
- Obtain updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of data.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part: o for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; or to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. In any case, the User will remain free at any time to revoke the consents given by him by sending without formality a communication to that effect to GadArkStudio Group s.r.l. at the address email@example.com
- Oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
- Freely transfer your personal data to other service providers.
- Request modification, deletion and removal of their data.
- Being able to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. Duties of GadArk s.r.l 1. Guarantee the rights of the Interested Parties.